Since 2001, Mediobanca has carved out a leading role in equities brokerage, leveraging on its knowledge of stock markets and its own strategic positioning. At present, over fifty staff between London, Milan, Paris and New York provide a daily integrated sales, research and trading service on Italian and international shares.
Brokerage activity leverages on:
- a team of sales staff and traders with many years’ experience at leading international brokers
- a team of 10 analysts based in Milan covering over 100 companies listed on the Milan stock market
- a team of 12 FIG analysts and 3 specialist sales staff based in London, covering over 60 companies listed in over 15 countries, including the US
- a team of 18 sales/sales traders between London, Milan, New York and Paris, providing information on flows and offering clients block trading
- tried and tested execution capability
- prompt settlement of trades
Over 200 institutional accounts operate on a constant basis with Mediobanca Securities.
Every year we publish:
More than 400 Company Reports
More than 300 Daily Banks/Insurance/Italian Navigator
About 90 Sector Reports
Mediobanca Securities counts on an international sales team split between Milan, London, New York and Paris.
More than 100 Roadshows are set up yearly all over Europe & US.
- Wide range of execution solutions across all European and US equity markets still keeping a focus on Italian small and mid caps liquidity
- Active IOI advertisement of flows
- FIX connectivity solutions
Share markets and MTF
|Oslo||Paris||New York (NYSE)||New York (NASDAQ)||Toronto|
On the company side Mediobanca Securities
- Enhances the comprehension of the markets trough peers comparison, technical and quantitative analysis and monitoring the relevant newsflow
- Strengthens Companies’ relationship with investors via both ad-hoc roadshows and monitoring the shareholders’ base
- Advises and assists companies on buy & sell back programs
- Provides AGM and EGM advisory (market friendly resolutions)
On the investors’ side Mediobanca Securities
- Advises on & executes alternative strategies for stake build-up or disposal (large, mid & small cap)
- Offers an all-round approach trough the cooperation with Corporate Finance, ECM & Equity Solutions departments
- Supports the clients from deals’ origination to settlement